1. Who owns a footwear brand called Ipanema?
2. Where are you likely to find Imagine Whirled Peace, Vermonty Python & Phish Food?
3. The Italian word for follows, was made popular by a brand launched in 2001. Which brand?
4. Which Indian ad agency almost chose Shravana (the fifth month of the Hindu Calendar) as its name?
5. It was originally codenamed Dulcimer. How do we know it better today?
Post your answers in the comments section. The first one to get all 5 right, gets 5 notional barracudas from the adorable Sarah Palin.